Wearing of Masks in Public Places not Mandatory as of May 1
The mandatory wearing of face masks and other protective clothing at open-air public places has been revoked by an order issued by Bulgaria's Health Minister Kiril Ananiev, Bulgaria's Healthcare Ministry has announced, BNR reported.
However, at such public places, including parks, streets and public transport stops, etc, citizens are required to keep to social distancing regulations and when in contact with other people, they need to wear a mask or another piece of protective covering for the nose and mouth.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians are Downloading 1000 COVID-19 “Green Certificates” Per Minute
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Sofia: Young Students to go Online from Monday, the Rest - from Tomorrow
- » Katsarov: Post-Covid with Antigen Test, Done in a Hospital or Laboratory, Gives a Green Certificate
- » Violate the Green Pass – 5 years in Prison and a Fine up to BGN 50,000
- » Today is the Last Day without a Mandatory "Green Certificate” in Bulgaria