4.5 Magnitude Earthquake in Plovdiv
An earthquake of magnitude 4.5 on the Richter scale was felt in Plovdiv and the area around the second largest city in our country. According to the data of the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center the quake was registered at 14:01. Its epicenter was 13 km northeast of Plovdiv at a depth of 2 km. The hearth is also 135 km east of Sofia.
The quake was felt even in some places in Sofia, though not everywhere. There are signals that the earthquake was felt on many high floors in the center of the capital. But at the same time, people in the upper and southern parts of the city say they have not experienced anything.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece