Varna University Hospital is in the Top 10 for the Treatment of Stroke Patients - SITS
St. Marina University Hospital in Varna has received a prestigious rating for the treatment of stroke patients - SITS (Safe Implementation of Treatment in Stroke) and is already in the top 10 among doctors in the Internet-based international registry, the health center press center reported.
The recognition is for the follow-up of patients with this diagnosis - both for their treatment in the acute phase and for secondary prophylaxis of the disease. The hospital is fully equipped with world-class personnel and equipment and is a leading center in Bulgaria for modern differentiation, including interventional treatment of patients with cerebrovascular pathology.
SITS is a non-profit, research-driven, independent, international collaboration, with its base at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden. SITS is an initiative by the medical profession to provide safe implementation of stroke treatment in routine clinical practice. SITS vision is to reduce the global burden of stroke; by improving the stroke outcome, preventing recurrent stroke and find the best treatments. It includes more than 80 countries and is growing rapidly. Varna University Hospital is listed in the register with similar medical establishments from Germany, Great Britain, Portugal, Qatar.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus Mu Variant Has Not Been Detected in Bulgaria as Yet
- » Moderna CEO Suggests Covid-19 Pandemic Could End in About One Year
- » Bulgarian Health Authorities to Take Decision on Booster Dose Soon
- » Bulgaria May Need New Lockdown as of 15 October - Mathematical modeling prompts
- » Prescriptions for Home Treatment of COVID-19: Of the 18 drugs, Only 9 are Free and 3 are Missing
- » The Executive Director of Moderna Predicts an End to the Pandemic Next Year