Weather Forecast: Warm with Brief Rain in some Places
Today, variable cloudiness expected, with mostly cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. Many places, mainly around midday and in the afternoon, will see brief rain; heavy and accompanied by thunder in some areas.
The winds will be light, or moderate in the Danubian Plain and the western part of the Upper Thracian Plain, blowing from the west-northwest. Maximum temperatures between 21C and 26C. Atmospheric pressure will remain below the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » Mostly Sunny All Over Bulgaria Max Temperatures 26°-31°C
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C