Three Civilians were Killed and 15 were Injured in a Suicide Bombing in Kabul
Three civilians were killed and 15 were injured after a suicide bomber blew up explosives in Afghanistan's capital Kabul today, the Interior Ministry said.
So far, no group has claimed responsibility for the attack, which took place in the southwestern part of the city in the first week of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
About a month ago, a Sikh temple was attacked in Kabul. Today's attack is the second such case involving civilian casualties.
An attack on the Sikh temple in Kabul at the end of March - for which Islamic State took responsibility - killed 25 people and injured eight.
The Sikhs are a religious minority in Afghanistan and have been targeted in attacks in the past.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin