Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny with Brief Rain in the Mountainous Regions
It will be mostly sunny today, cloudy skies expected in the afternoon and in some places, mainly in the mountains in the west, it will briefly rain, with thunderstorms in the Rila-Rhodope area.
Light winds, to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, will blow from the southeast. Maximum temperatures will reach 22C to 27C, lower along the Black Sea coast. Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for April but it will slightly drop.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country