EU is Considering New Rules for Tourists
The European Union is considering new rules for tourists. At a meeting, the tourism ministers will discuss measures to restart the industry after the pandemic.
Here are some of the proposals:
1. The passengers to get their temperature measured before their flight
2. Blood tests
3. Certificate for COVID-19
One of the major airlines in Dubai has already begun blood tests for passengers before its scheduled flights, with the results ready in 10 minutes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts
- » The Political Situation and the Snowless Winter are Not Helping Tourism in Bulgaria