1290 COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
For the day, the number of newly diagnosed COVID-19 cases is 56. Of these, 14 peole are hospitalized.
The total number of infected is 1290. This was revealed at the regular briefing this morning.
In Sofia, there are 22 cases, two of which have been hospitalized in the Military Medical Academy. There are 13 cases in Kyustendil. 12 are from the Dupnitsa region. The new cases are as it follows: Vidin - 5, Sliven - 4, Pleven - 3, Blagoevgrad - 3 and Ruse - 2. Pazardzhik, Veliko Turnovo and Stara Zagora, Yambol - one case.
205 people have recovered. The total number of death cases are 55.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h