5 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Romania, Felt in Ruse and Varna
A 5 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale shook Romania at 1:05 a.m. Bulgarian time on April 25. This is shown by data from the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The epicenter was in the area of Mount Vrancea.
The quake was felt in almost the entire eastern half of Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Bulgaria.
At this stage, there is no information about damage and casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain