Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
It will be sunny today. Temporary increase in clouds expected in the afternoon, mainly over mountainous areas. Light wind, to moderate in eastern Bulgaria, will blow from the east-southeast.
Maximum temperatures will range between 17C and 22C, slightly lower along the Black Sea coast, around 18C in Sofia. Atmospheric pressure will drop; by evening it will be lower than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mild and Windy Saturday, Rain Approaching Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Foggy Start to December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Freezing Temperatures
- » Bulgaria Backs Kyiv Declaration: Environmental Impact of Military Actions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy but Warmer
- » Snow Removal Companies in Sofia Fined for Uncleaned Streets and Bus Stops