New Coronavirus Outbreak in China
The city of Harbin is blocked.
The northeastern Chinese city of Harbin, with a population of 10 million, is the largest coronavirus outbreak in the country right now, according to the Daily Mail. Since Wednesday, authorities have taken strict measures to curb the infection.
According to Chinese media, Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, has banned the entry of any vehicles from other cities. All people arriving from risk areas must go through mandatory quarantine.
Earlier this month, Harbin authorities said they were applying a 28-day quarantine measure to all those arriving from abroad who would be tested. Housing complexes that have proven cases of infection, even asymptomatic ones, will be isolated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide