Gallup International: 69% of the Bulgarians Believe they or One of their Family Members will be Infected by the Coronavirus
A Gallup International survey shows that nearly 77% of the Bulgarians support the measures introduced by the government and the task force to combat the coronavirus.
69% believe they or one of their family members will be infected by the coronavirus. On the contrary, 55% of the surveyed believe the threat of the new coronavirus is exaggerated.
The survey was conducted among 17,036 adults between April 3 and April 10 .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day