The Number of COVID-19 Cases has Exceeded 2.5 Million Worldwide
The number of the COVID-19 cases worldwide has exceeded 2.5 million, with more than 80 percent of them in Europe and the United States, Reuters reported.
At least 2,503,429 cases of COVID-19 infection have been reported, including 172,551 deaths.
The most affected continent is Europe, with 1,230,522 infected and 108,797 dead, which is two-thirds of the total worldwide deaths of the virus. In the US, the number of infected people exceeded 775,000 including over 41,000 death cases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 214 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Lavrov Didn’t Rule Out Nuclear Weapons to Defend annexed Ukrainian Territories
- » Serbia and Russia will Coordinate their Foreign Policies
- » Bulgaria condemned the Referendums in Ukraine at the UN General Assembly
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II