BDZ: Trains Leaving from Sofia Central Station Back on Schedule
Train services leaving from the Sofia Central Station are back on schedule, said the press office of the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ).
As previously reported, until 10:00 yesterday morning, train services from the Central Station had been suspended in view of the additional restrictive measures for travelling in and out the capital, imposed as of midnight.
To implement these measures, all train services starting at Sofia Central Station will not be stopping at the stations in the city, they will first stop depending on their routes in Elin Pelin, Kostinbrod, Yana, Rebrovo or Vladaya.
All services at other stations will be carried out with no change to their schedules.
All passengers leaving from the Sofia Central Station are required to provide documents proving the reason for their travel.
BDZ's customers can get up-to-date information on train services at the company’s official website (www.bdz.bg), ticket offices, information desks and at 0700 10 200.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria