France Extends the Quarantine until 11 May
French President Emmanuel Macron has declared that the country is not ready to lift restrictions and bans on business and citizens, so that quarantine throughout the country is extended until May 11. This was stated in an extraordinary television address to the nation.
France is one of the hardest hit countries by the epidemic. There are 15,000 casualties and 138,000 infected.
Macron said that by May 11, France will be able to test any citizen who shows symptoms of coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Prepares Second Lawsuit against AstraZeneca over Covid-19 Vaccine Delays
- » Today May 9 Europe Celebrate Europa Day
- » EU Declares Plan to Cut Dependency on China
- » British Ships Will Patrol Sea Around Jersey after Post-Brexit Tensions Between UK and France
- » EU Preparing ‘rapid’ Assistance to COVID-struggling India
- » EU Is About to Sign Record Deal with Pfizer for Vaccines