France Extends the Quarantine until 11 May
French President Emmanuel Macron has declared that the country is not ready to lift restrictions and bans on business and citizens, so that quarantine throughout the country is extended until May 11. This was stated in an extraordinary television address to the nation.
France is one of the hardest hit countries by the epidemic. There are 15,000 casualties and 138,000 infected.
Macron said that by May 11, France will be able to test any citizen who shows symptoms of coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for Holidays
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries
- » COVID-19: Italy Will Vaccinate 1.7 Million People by End-January