Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Possible Rain
It will be mostly cloudy today across the country.
In the afternoon, with the passage of a cold front, rain will come from northwest to southeast. A southwest wind will blow in the morning, but it will later shift to northwest and will increase, bringing cold air. Maximum temperatures will be mostly between 18C and 23C but will quickly fall in the afternoon and overnight the rain will turn to snow in some regions and the high fields of western Bulgaria.
Atmospheric pressure will be lower than the average for April – in the evening it will start to increase from the west.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mild and Windy Saturday, Rain Approaching Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Foggy Start to December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Freezing Temperatures
- » Bulgaria Backs Kyiv Declaration: Environmental Impact of Military Actions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy but Warmer
- » Snow Removal Companies in Sofia Fined for Uncleaned Streets and Bus Stops