Catholics and Armenians Celebrate Easter Today
The Catholic and the Armenian Church celebrate on Sunday, April 12, the largest Christian holiday of the Resurrection of Christ.
The discrepancy with the Orthodox Christians, for which Easter is a week later, is due to the different calendar. Orthodox follow the Julian calendar, and the Catholics - the Gregorian.
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is noted. According to evangelical stories, it happened on the third day after his death.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 538 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 472 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 532 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035