The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ninova: Radev's Presidential Institution is Not Enough for Him, He wants Real Power
- » Petkov: European Leaders Congratulated us, Now it’s time for North Macedonia to Act
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Lifted the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian MFA: We Expect the Albanian PM to Express Himself as a Politician from an EU Candidate Country
- » Kiril Petkov Admitted that Bulgaria is Sending Aid to Ukraine through Poland
- » Prominent “Vazrazhdane” MP Leaves the Party with Accusations against its Leader