COVID-19 Casualties in Spain are Now over 15,000
Society | April 9, 2020, Thursday // 15:24
The number of people infected in the country is already over 150,000
The COVID-19 death toll in Spain is already over 15,000. This was announced by the Health Ministry in Madrid, cited by BGNES.
In the last 24 hours, 683 people have died from COVID-19. Thus, the total number of deaths in the country reached 15,238. The number of infected persons is already 152,446.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight