Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich
A Code Orange warning of strong winds and rough seas has been issued for the coastal area of the region of Burgas, for the regions of Varna and Dobrich a Code Yellow in in place, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The wind will be blowing from the northeast, reaching 12-17 m/s and gusts between 17 and 20 m/s for Burgas; 20 m/s for Varna and Dobrich (6 - 7, gusts - 8, according to Beaufort), and then gradually subside. The Sea State Code is 4 in the regions of Dobrich and Varna, and 4-5 near Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Fog in the East, Sun in the West of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny but Chilly with Max Temp Between 10°-15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Some Rain and Sun Afterwards can be Expected with Max Temp 11°-16°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C