Bulgarian Scientists Invented Filter against COVID-19
Bulgarian scientists invented a filter which purifies air from mechanical, chemical and biological pollutants. The hydro-cyclone system has been developed entirely by Bulgarian scientists and is a completed technology for destruction of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19, PhD student Viktor Stoyanov told the Bulgarian National Radio.
The effectiveness of the technology is protected by a number of patents. It was not designed specifically for COVID-19 and is used for many purposes. The first prototype was made back in 2006 in a bioengineering laboratory, the Bulgarian scientist adds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » About 100,000 Refugees remain in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Holy Brothers Cyril and Methodius
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » Due to Celebrations on May 24: Traffic Restrictions will be Introduced in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome