The State will also Pay Part of the Employer-Provided Insurance under the 60:40 Scheme
The state will also take over part of the employer-provided insurance under the 60:40 scheme. GERB accepted the MRF proposal.
"We decided on the budget committee to comply with the demands of the business. In addition to applying the "60 to 40" measure for businesses, the state, in addition to those 60%, will also pay the employer-provided insurance. Thus the scheme will not be "70 to 30" but will be "60 to 40". I think we can cover that extra expense. " This was stated after a meeting of the Budget Committee by its chairman Menda Stoyanova
Only the employer's contributions will be covered - the personal remains for the employee, she said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint