COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Total of 15 899 Tests were Performed
A total of 15,899 COVID-19 tests for have been performed in the laboratories in Bulgaria from the beginning of the outbreak until today. The first tests began in the National Reference Laboratory and the Military Medical Academy, after which laboratories were opened in Stara Zagora and Varna. The first test sample for COVID-19 was conducted at the National Reference Laboratory, on January 28, 2020, and the first test at the MMA was performed on February 2.
The tests were performed in the laboratories as follows: in the National Reference Laboratory of the NCSPD - 5037, in the Military Medical Academy - 2767 and 1250 rapid, in Stara Zagora - 1400, in Tokuda Hospital - 470, in Burgas - 300, in Varna - 825, in the Hospital "Sofiamed" - 750 and in the laboratory "RAMUS" - 3100.
More information will be provided at the regular briefing of the National Operational Headquarters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 6,000 Bulgarians have been Fined for Failing to Comply with Anti-Epidemic Measures in 2021
- » Why You Are Never Private Online
- » We Pay Tribute to the Victims of the Holocaust
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Finally Warming Up
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before