Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
Romania's Health Minister Nelu Tătaru has announced that 445 new cases have been confirmed in the last 24 hours, bringing the number of infected to 3,183, according to Digi24 TV.
The number of deaths from the coronavirus is 118. A total of 283 people have been declared cured and released by hospitals. Currently, 83 patients are undergoing intensive treatment.
Tătaru said there are currently three major coronavirus outbreaks in the country - the northeastern city of Suceava, the western city of Arad and the city of Deva inland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions