Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning for heavy snow has been issued for two Bulgarian regions, another two have been warned of heavy rain, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning of rain is in place for the regions of Yambol and Haskovo. Significant rainfall is expected in these areas, in places above 20 l/sq. m.
The warning of heavy snow is in place for Kardzhali and Smolyan. It will continue to snow in these areas, snow accumulation is expected.
A yellow code for rough seas is in place for the regions of Dobrich, Varna and Burgas, with sea state code of 3-4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain