40-Year-Old Man with COVID-19 Dies in Pirogov after Sudden Cardiac Arrest
A 40-year-old man - a patient of UMBALSM "N. I. Pirogov” this afternoon. He tested positive for COVID-19 and died after a sudden cardiac arrest. The man was admitted to the hospital two days ago with symptoms of the new coronavirus in moderate condition. He was immediately diagnosed with bilateral pneumonia and later confirmed with COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 942 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Incidence of COVID-19 Worldwide increased in June for the First Time in half a year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Pfizer: A New Wave of the Pandemic is Beginning
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 314 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 538 New Cases in the Last 24 hours