The Coronavirus has already Killed 9 People in Bulgaria
57 year old man infected with COVID-19 died at the hospital in Kyustendil. The director of the hospital "Dr. Nikola Vasiliev" confirmed the information. According to the information of the hospital the man and his wife have recently returned from Germany. Earlier today the man was intubated at the Kyustendil hospital.
"He was admitted with a very severe bilateral bronchopneumonia," said hospital director Dr. Alexander Velichkov.
He also suffered from mild hypertension. His wife, who is currently in stable condition, remains hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Professor: Every Disease Comes to End
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2,126 New Cases, Total Fatalities Surpassed 15,000
- » Euractiv: Bulgaria Mulls Withdrawing AstraZeneca Jab
- » Istanbul Convention - Symbol of Cultural Division of Europe
- » William and Harry Won't Be Shoulder-to-Shoulder at Prince Philip Funeral
- » India Becomes Centre of Coronavirus Pandemic with Record High Numbers