Minister Marinov: The Order that Requires all People to Wear Masks in Public Places has been Canceled
The order that requires all people to wear masks in public places has been canceled. This will be the case until full consensus is reached. The Ministry of Health will buy 1,000,000 masks and distribute them to citizens. We are deeply convinced of the need to wear masks. It is no accident that the EC strongly supported the measures taken by the Bulgarian state. They give us an example. They are aimed entirely at preserving the health and life of Bulgarian citizens. Health Minister Kiril Ananiev said at a briefing on the occasion of the coronavirus pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » Mass Inspections for Wearing Masks in Public Transport in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Returns on Weekends, Temp Up to 30 Degrees
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Main Topic - Report of the European Commission on the Rule of Law
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation