Minister Marinov: The Order that Requires all People to Wear Masks in Public Places has been Canceled
The order that requires all people to wear masks in public places has been canceled. This will be the case until full consensus is reached. The Ministry of Health will buy 1,000,000 masks and distribute them to citizens. We are deeply convinced of the need to wear masks. It is no accident that the EC strongly supported the measures taken by the Bulgarian state. They give us an example. They are aimed entirely at preserving the health and life of Bulgarian citizens. Health Minister Kiril Ananiev said at a briefing on the occasion of the coronavirus pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protets in Bulgaria, Day 76: Grand National Uprising 3
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total
- » 112 years of Independent Bulgaria!
- » Team of Scientists, Led by a Bulgarian, Isolated a Strong and Effective Antibody Specific for COVID-19
- » Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19