6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
A wildfire in a deciduous forest near Skala village broke out on 29 March at about 3:30 pm; the fire was caused by human negligence, said the Silistra Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The flames spread and destroyed about 6,000 square metres of low forest vegetation, but the forest was rescued after firefighters of the local Fire Safty and Civil Protection in Dulovo extinguished the fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter
- » Bulgaria: Warning of significant Rainfall and Thunder Today
- » After Heavy Rains: Petrohan Pass Closed, Danger of Collapse of the Road Smolyan – Devin