6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
A wildfire in a deciduous forest near Skala village broke out on 29 March at about 3:30 pm; the fire was caused by human negligence, said the Silistra Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The flames spread and destroyed about 6,000 square metres of low forest vegetation, but the forest was rescued after firefighters of the local Fire Safty and Civil Protection in Dulovo extinguished the fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported
- » 245 White-headed Vultures Live along the Arda River
- » Minister of Environment: Bulgaria Is in for Serious Water Crisis