Prince Charles has Recovered from the COVID-19
Prince Charles has recovered from the coronavirus, media have reported. He has given two negative samples and is already feeling much better.
"After consulting with his GP, Prince Charles is no longer quarantined," Clarence House said.
The quarantine of the 71-year-old Prince lasted for a week, as required by the government. However, Prince Charles will continue to make meetings either on the phone or through video.
His wife, Camilla, 72, was also tested, but her test was negative. The two are isolated in their home in Scotland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zelensky: I didn't say War was Coming because in the Chaos the Russians would have Destroyed Us
- » Day 177 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Powerful Explosions in Crimea, Russia switches to the Yuan
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: It was a Mistake Not Including the Bulgarians in the Constitution
- » Facebook Bans US Anti-Vaxxers
- » Quarantines and Lockdowns have Killed more Brits than COVID-19
- » Indonesian President: Putin, Xi Jinping to Attend G20 Summit in Bali