Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
The Council for Tripartite Cooperation has discussed the government's proposals for compensations of businesses during the COVID-19 crisis at an online meeting. The epidemic has hit sectors such as the hotel and restaurant industry, manufacturing, transportation, construction, culture, sports, retail trade and more. Unions, employers and the government did not reach agreement. Businesses and unions have made numerous requests for additions and extensions of the adopted emergency measures, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Domestic Flights to Be Banned in France to Curb Carbon Emissions
- » Airlines Lash out at UK Government over Travel Restrictions
- » Mobile Is the Most Popular Payment Method in Bulgaria
- » Vaccination Task Force Called on Extraordinary Meeting by Bulgarian Health Minister
- » Payment of Concession Fees for Sofia Airport Postponed for Ten Years
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Are Broke, Brace for Civil Disobedience