Businesses and Trade Unions Demand more Compensations over COVID-19 Crisis
The Council for Tripartite Cooperation has discussed the government's proposals for compensations of businesses during the COVID-19 crisis at an online meeting. The epidemic has hit sectors such as the hotel and restaurant industry, manufacturing, transportation, construction, culture, sports, retail trade and more. Unions, employers and the government did not reach agreement. Businesses and unions have made numerous requests for additions and extensions of the adopted emergency measures, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,892 Newly Infected, 79 Fatalities
- » Bulgarian Energy Ministry Set to Help Businesses Affected by High Electricity Prices
- » Interior Ministry Busted Crime Group Issuing Fake Labor Disability Certificates
- » Macron Unveils wrapped Arc de Triomphe in Paris
- » Russians Head to Polls amid Low Appoval for Putin's United Russia, App of Alexei Navalny Removed
- » Russia Needs to Work with Taliban Government in Afghanistan - Vladimir Putin