Mayor of Bergamo: The Match on February 19 was a Biological Bomb
I fully support the expert opinion that the match between Atalanta and Valencia is the main reason for the spread of the coronavirus in Lombardy. This was said by the Mayor of Bergamo Giorgio Gori.
"The match was played on February 19 at the San Siro Stadium in Milan in front of 45,000 people. The match was a biological bomb," Gori said in an interview on Facebook."At that time we did not know what was happening. The first patient in Italy was on February 23."If the virus was already circulating, the forty thousand fans who went to San Siro were infected."No one knew that the virus was already circulating among us.
In Bergamo, 553 people died in just a few weeks because of the spread of the new coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » 75 Years of Progressive India
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro