Majority of Bulgarians Don't Believe they are in Risk of COVID-19
76% of Bulgarians do not consider themselves to be at risk of coronavirus infection, shows a study by Bulgaria's Institute for Mental Health and Development. Yet most people expect the coronavirus infection will affect 45 percent of the population. 94% of people are prepared to remain quarantined. 90% believe that effective safeguards can be taken. 5% doubt this. Public transport and entertainment venues are the regarded as the most likely contamination sites (73% of respondents), BNR reported.
Over 90% would entrust the care of their physical and mental health to close friends or trusted people. About 1% say there is no one to take care of them.
More than half of those surveyed believe that the mask protects the person himself. About 20% are relieved to see a person wearing a protective mask.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Also Will Apply 3rd Dose Anti-covid Booster from September
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on Tuesday
- » Bulgarian National Radio: Andon Baltakov Resignes as Director General
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 393 New Cases
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » RECORD HEAT: Temperatures between 37 and 42 Degrees in Bulgaria