Majority of Bulgarians Don't Believe they are in Risk of COVID-19
76% of Bulgarians do not consider themselves to be at risk of coronavirus infection, shows a study by Bulgaria's Institute for Mental Health and Development. Yet most people expect the coronavirus infection will affect 45 percent of the population. 94% of people are prepared to remain quarantined. 90% believe that effective safeguards can be taken. 5% doubt this. Public transport and entertainment venues are the regarded as the most likely contamination sites (73% of respondents), BNR reported.
Over 90% would entrust the care of their physical and mental health to close friends or trusted people. About 1% say there is no one to take care of them.
More than half of those surveyed believe that the mask protects the person himself. About 20% are relieved to see a person wearing a protective mask.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 577 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria, a 36-Year-Old Man Died
- » PM Borissov at a Meeting with Herro Mustafa: The Current Situation Requires that we Stand United, in Solidarity, and Help One Another
- » Bulgaria Starts Production of Medicines for COVID-19 Treatment
- » Japan Donates Bulgaria a Drug for COVID-19
- » Today is the World Health Day
- » Code Orange Warning of Strong Winds and Rough Seas in Place for Burgas Region, Code Yellow for Varna and Dobrich