The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
The visit of the Bulgarian head of state Rumen Radev to the Federal Republic of Germany, scheduled to take place on March 26 and 27 at the invitation of President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, is postponed by mutual agreement because of the spread of the coronavirus in Europe.
Information will be released in a timely manner after the new dates for President Rumen Radev's visit to Germany and state-level meetings, business forums, as well as meetings of the Bulgarian head of state with our compatriots in Germany are clear, the Presidency's press service said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans
- » Head of State Rumen Radev: Albania’s European Integration Serves the Interest of the Whole Region and the EU