Sofia Subway: The Trains will Travel at 4,5 Minute Intervals
As of today, the trains in Sofia's subway will travel at 4,5 minute intervals.
The trains will travel on a more frequent timetable during rush hour to stop owercrowding of passengers.
The change was ordered by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova because of the measures against the spread of COVID-19.
The goal is to to provide bigger distance between the people in the carriages.
Travellers are advised to use protective equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too