More than EUR 2.7 Million Raised for Combatting COVID-19
At 6 PM on 24 March the number of registered coronavirus cases in Bulgaria is 218, announced Gen. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski, head of the National Crisis Staff at a regular press briefing, BNR reported.
Meanwhile the Bulgarian Donors Forum announced that the donations made by businesses and individual donors for combatting COVID-19 are now upwards of EUR 2.7 million /5 million Leva/. 94% of this sum will go to buy equipment, consumables and protective equipment for hospitals, the rest will be spent on community care.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy: Second Night of Riots Against COVID-19 Restrictions Imposed by the Government
- » COVID-19: Bulgarian Prototype Vaccine Ready by the End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1043 Registered Cases, 130 Cured
- » Nightclubs Close for Two Weeks in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: The Medical Association Urges for the Closure of Nightclubs and Stadiums