Stricter Measures against the Spread of COVID-19 Introduced in Bulgaria
17 new coronavirus infected patients have been registered in Bulgaria on Friday. The total number is already 127, General Ventsislav Mutafchiiski, head of the national headquarters, said. The first cured coronavirus patient is to be released on Saturday.
New restrictions related to the epidemic are introduced on March 21. Visits to parks, playgrounds and sports grounds are prohibited. Checkpoints are set up near the regional towns. Only those leaving for work, the sick and those returning to their permanent address will pass. Circumstances will be verified with an authorized note, medical documents and ID card. People over 60 years of age will not be allowed to visit shops or pharmacies from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 168 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO: Monkeypox is Not a Cause for Concern
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours