Macron: France is at the Beginning of the Crisis Caused by the New Coronavirus
France is at the beginning of the crisis caused by the new coronavirus.
"We are currently fighting to stop the spread of the pandemic."
This was said by French President Emmanuel Macron.
"This is the beginning of the crisis. We have taken drastic measures to fight the first wave." "We need to act on a large scale." "We need to anticipate what's about to happen," Macron said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany: Two People Killed by Car in Pedestrian Zone in Trier
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20