Bulgarian Minister of Health Bans The Export of Quinine-Based Medicines
The Minister of Health issued an order banning the export of quinine-based medicines until a second order. The aim is to meet the needs of the Bulgarian market in connection with the WHO declared pandemic and the complicated epidemic situation related to the spread of COVID-19 on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 8 billion Vaccines against Covid have been Administered Worldwide
- » Outbreak of Meningitis in a Kindergarten in Sofia, One Child Died
- » Omicron has Arrived in the United States
- » Ursula von der Leyen: It's Time to think about Mandatory Vaccination in the EU
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2105 New Cases, 89 Deaths, 19,519 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Analyst: Oversaturation with Information on COVID-19 has led to Resistance and People stop Listening