Bulgarian Minister of Health Bans The Export of Quinine-Based Medicines
The Minister of Health issued an order banning the export of quinine-based medicines until a second order. The aim is to meet the needs of the Bulgarian market in connection with the WHO declared pandemic and the complicated epidemic situation related to the spread of COVID-19 on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
- » On the Verge of New Covid-19 Peak State Chief Health Inspector Set to Make Vaccination Mandarory for Health Workers
- » Boris Johnson Comes out with New Plans to Contain Coronavirus in Winter
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1998 New Cases
- » Bulgaria May Throw Away Millions of Expired Vaccines
- » Bulgaria Will See Another Peak of Covid-19 Wave by End-September