First Coronavirus Death Case in Russia
First coronavirus death reported in Russia, TASS reports. The deceased is a 79-year-old elderly woman with accompanying chronic illnesses who died at a hospital in Moscow.
So far, Russia has reported 147 cases of coronavirus, less than many other European countries. But the figure has risen sharply in recent days.
The number of people infected in the capital has risen to 86. All of the 30 newly infected people have visited European countries in the last two weeks.
President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that "the situation is generally under control."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19