France Restricts the Sale of Paracetamol
France restricts the sale of paracetamol, France Press reported, citing authorities.
Recently, the World Health Organization recommended taking this medication to combat the symptoms of the new coronavirus.
In order to avoid "useless stockpiling" from tomorrow, the sale of paracetamol in France will be limited to one box per person without symptoms and up to two in cases of fever or pain. The online sales of the medicine will be banned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Vaccine: AstraZeneca and Oxford University Seek Approval after 'Effective' Trials
- » National Operative Staff Holds Extraordinary Briefing. Will Anti-COVID Measures Be Tightened?
- » Bulgarian Hospital Workers Association Creates New Portal for Medical Professionals
- » COVID-19: Mouthwash Can Kill Virus in 30 Seconds
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1123 Newly Registered Cases, 60 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2279 New Case, Record Number of Cured People per Day