France Restricts the Sale of Paracetamol
France restricts the sale of paracetamol, France Press reported, citing authorities.
Recently, the World Health Organization recommended taking this medication to combat the symptoms of the new coronavirus.
In order to avoid "useless stockpiling" from tomorrow, the sale of paracetamol in France will be limited to one box per person without symptoms and up to two in cases of fever or pain. The online sales of the medicine will be banned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: First Anti-Covid Pfizer Vaccines Arrive in Bulgaria by End 2020
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: New Ban to Be Imposed Tomorrow
- » Mass Inspections at Guest Houses and Hotels on Student Holiday Eve in Bulgaria
- » Epidemiologist: New Restrictive Measures Were Necessary, Staff Problem Persists
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 739 New Cases, 65 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases