Skopje to Pull Out 200 People from Bulgaria
Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov has announced that the necessary organization has been set up to welcome some 200 Macedonian citizens at the Bulgarian border checkpoint Gyueshevo.
"They will be welcomed in the best possible way, both for their safety and for the health of the whole nation," Dimitrov told local television 24 Vesti.
Dimitrov urged citizens not to leave the country, because it is unclear when they will be able to return home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 10,160 New Cases in the Last 24 hours