BDZ Stops the Movement of all International Trains
As of today (March 17), the movement of all international trains through the border crossings on the territory of Bulgaria will be stopped in connection with the measures taken against the spread of the new coronavirus, the Bulgarian State Railways BDZ announced on March 16.
International trains that will not run are:
• International express trains № 7990 / № 7991 Sofia-Belgrade-Sofia;
• International fast trains № 1090 / № 1091 Vidin-Craiova-Vidin;
• International fast trains № 361 / № 360 Sofia-Thessaloniki-Sofia, which retain their movement on the territory of the country in the section Sofia-Kulata-Sofia;
• International express trains № 462 / № 463 Sofia-Bucharest-Sofia, which retain their movement on the territory of the country in the section Sofia-Ruse-Sofia;
• International fast trains № 493 / № 492 Sofia-Istanbul-Sofia, which retain their movement on the territory of the country in the section Sofia-Svilengrad-Sofia.
The cancellation of the movement of trains traveling between Sofia and Istanbul has been in force since 11.03.2020.Detailed information on train schedules can be obtained at the Information desks and ticket offices at the train stations and bureaus across the country and by contacting phone number 0700 10 200, BNT reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts
- » The Political Situation and the Snowless Winter are Not Helping Tourism in Bulgaria