President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
President Rumen Radev held a meeting at 2 Dondukov street with the Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Bulgaria Dong Xiaojun at which he called for strengthening the international cooperation against the coronavirus. The President highly appreciated the actions taken by the Chinese institutions to cope with the spread of COVID-19 and the timely treatment of the affected in China.
The results from the Bulgarian Head of State’s visit in the People’s Republic of China in July 2019 were also discussed at the meeting. During the visit Presidents Rumen Radev and Xi Jinping adopted a joint declaration for raising the bilateral relations to the level of strategic partnership. The Bulgarian Head of State and the Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China also commented the progress of the bilateral partnership in various areas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Leaders Bid their Farewell to Merkel
- » State Leaders from around the World Congratulated President Rumen Radev on his Re-Election
- » Macedonian Deputy Prime Minister: Bulgaria's Veto will Fall
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » President Radev: Bulgaria expects Dialogue with North Macedonia to Lead to Concrete Results