The European Union will Close its External Borders for 30 Days
The European Union will close its external borders for 30 days to tackle the epidemic of the new coronavirus. This was announced by French President Emmanuel Macron in a televised address. "All trips between non-European countries and the EU will be suspended for 30 days," Macron said.
"We are at war," the president said at least five times, addressing his compatriots for the second time in a week over a coronavirus pandemic that is spreading very quickly in the country. He announced that all current reforms in France, including his controversial pension reform, will be postponed, the DPA reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Moves to Delay Border Control with EU until January 1st 2022
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks