Chinese Doctors Celebrate Closure of Last Temporary Hospital
In China, fewer than 10,000 people will stay in hospitals because of a COVID-19 infection. All temporary medical facilities in Wuhan have been closed, and footage from social networks shows Chinese doctors rejoicing and celebrating the end of probably the most difficult times in their practice.
Since the start of the epidemic in the country in December, 81,000 have fallen ill and 3200 have died. However, nearly 68,000 have been cured. In recent days, the country has registered only 10-20 new patients a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany: Day after Huge Explosion in Leverkusen, 2 Dead, 4 Missing and Many Injured
- » Covid-19 Quarantine in Sydney Has Been Extended with 1 Month
- » European Commission: 70% of EU Citizens Vaccinated
- » Passports for Pubs, Mandatory Shots: Europe Ramps Up Covid Fight
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches