Hungary Declares a State of Emergency because of the Coronavirus
The Hungarian government has declared a state of emergency throughout the country because of the new coronavirus. Prime Minister Gergely Gulyаs said the measure was adopted in accordance with a proposal by the Ministry of Interior, MIA reported.
It is forbidden for passengers from Italy, China, South Korea and Iran to enter the country unless they are Hungarian nationals who arrive from these countries. In such a case, they should remain isolated for two weeks.
To this end, border controls with Slovenia and Austria will be reintroduced. All trains, buses and airplanes from these countries will be subject to enhanced measures at the common border, with the planned introduction of full border control between Hungary and Croatia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US Warned of the Danger of "Imminent" Terror Attacks in Istanbul
- » The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Iran Suspends its Work
- » Dozens Killed and Injured after an Explosion in a Pakistani Mosque
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)